IKO The Shingles Expert offers several types of ventilation. The use of ventilation is highly recommended.
Ventilating your shingles roof will not only extend the life of your roof and your shingles. It will also equalise the temperature of the outer and inner roof. Your roof structure will then be able to withstand sudden temperature changes.
Other benefits are:
- Increase your living comfort
- Regulate the moisture in your roof
- Allow excess heat and water vapour to escape from the roof
- Allow air to circulate between insulation and roof deck
- Prevent humidity from damaging the roof construction
- Cool down the roof in hot weather conditions
- Prevents ice-dams after snow